Monday, July 25, 2011

Library Haul

I am amazed at the effect the computer has on my reading.  I belong to several online groups and good reads both of which provide endless suggestions.  In addition, it is so easy to reserve books at the library while sitting at home in my "jammies."

So today, I picked up the most recent arrivals for me at the South Coastal Library in Bethany Beach, DE.

A Real Basket Case by Beth Groundwater
Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
All the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthey
Life Sentences by Laura Lippman
Doc by Mary Doria Russell
The Inn at Eagle Point by Sherryl Woods

I started reading The Inn at Eagle Point.  How could I resist a Chesapeake Shores book..well a book about the Chesapeake area real or ficticious.  Now, if the electricity holds during the storm that seems to be brewing, I will be a happy reading camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment